Although the COVID pandemic has changed what we are able to do as church and in our community, we are still open!
We are meeting together for church services, connection and to provide practical help and support during the week.
We’d love to welcome you to whatever you feel most comfortable with. Take a look at our weekly activities below.
Our weekly activities include:
- Sunday – we are back in church every week at 11am, and stay for a cuppa and a chat after the service.
- Tuesday – 10am to 12pm Open House – informal conversation and a catch up.
- Wednesday, 1 to 4pm in the building – Open House combined with our community swap shop; and drop in for one-to-one support
- Thursday – 9.15am to 12pm Open House – informal conversation and a catch up. WOW is open so a perfect time to bring toddlers!
- Community Swap Shop and drop in support every Wednesday, 1-4pm
- Bring surplus food, clothes, books to give away
- Collect anything you need
- Leave a donation of whatever you can afford as you leave
Drop in for help and support, for example with benefits, budgeting, getting help with mental health, or reading an official letter.
Don’t forget your face covering, and bring a bag!