Although the COVID pandemic has changed what we are able to do as church and in our community, we are still open!
We are meeting together for church services, connection and to provide practical help and support during the week.
We’d love to welcome you to whatever you feel most comfortable with. Take a look at our weekly activities below.
Our weekly activities include:
- Sunday – streamed service at 11am via Facebook or on this website.
- From Sunday 27 September we are back in church every week at 11am!
- Tuesday – 11am to 12pm – informal conversation with crafting on zoom
- Wednesday, 1 to 4pm in the building – community swap shop and drop in for one-to-one support
- Wednesday – 7.30 to 8.30pm – Alternating between a Taketime meditation and informal conversation and support. Check our Facebook page to stay up to date
- Thursday – 11am to 12pm – informal conversation with crafting on zoom
Community Swap Shop and drop in support every Wednesday, 1-4pm
- Bring surplus food, clothes, books to give away
- Collect anything you need
- Leave a donation of whatever you can afford as you leave
Drop in for help and support, for example with benefits, budgeting, getting help with mental health, or reading an official letter.
Don’t forget your face covering, and bring a bag!